Community & STAKEHOLDER ENGAGEMENT
- Synopsis of Public Input from September 8, 2015 – January 31, 2017
- August 2016 Public Input Forums Feedback Forms & Online Surveys
- Public Input Forum Polling Results
- August 2016 Public Input Forum Presentation – Video and Online Survey
- August 2016 Public Input Forum Presentation – PDF
- Key Findings from the Trends and Forecasts Report
- Trends and Forecasts Report
- Summary of Initial Input for the Comprehensive Review (see “Other Resources” below to view individual documents)
- All Initial Input for the Comprehensive Review by Topic (see “Other Resources” below to view individual documents)
- Comprehensive Review Fact Sheet
- Comprehensive Review Public Notice, February 6, 2015
- Current General Plan (2005) (PDF, 4.96MB)
Initial Input for the Comprehensive Review
Community Development Plans
- Kona CDP (North and South Kona)
- Puna CDP
- North Kohala CDP
- South Kohala CDP
- Ka‘ū CDP
- Hāmākua CDP (draft) The Hāmākua CDP remains under development, but the current working draft is available for public review.
- EnVision Downtown Hilo 2025 Hilo has not been part of the formal CDP process. However, for well over a decade it has been the subject of a community-based planning process known as EnVision Downtown Hilo 2025.
To sign up for eNews or Facebook updates, visit the Connect page.